Are you currently a Masters student in counselling or related discipline? PSCA provides invaluable benefits for you for a nominal yearly fee.
PSCA is currently accepting new members – please feel free to enrol all year long. The membership year runs from April 1 – March 31 so purchase or renew in Spring to maximize your benefits.
PSCA membership includes professionals working in post secondary counselling, students in counselling, and qualified associates in the community.
PSCA invites individuals who are currently enrolled in a graduate level degree training program in counselling or related discipline to enrol as a student member of our association.
- Discounted price for Annual PSCA Conference, regional workshops, and partner conferences.
- Great networking opportunity for student job seekers or those planning for future practicum placements!
- Access to professional development opportunities.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Inclusion in PSCA members email listserv [note: this is transferring over to an online member forum format in 2020] which provides entry into a community of peers.
- Learn about best practices and supports;
- Learn about post-secondary counselling job postings;
- Learn about professional events and news.
Yearly Membership Costs (April 1 – March 31):
- Individual with a graduate degree in counselling or related discipline or who is determined by the Board of Directors as having an equivalent combination of degree and experience, who does not qualify for regular membership.
- Email our Membership director to apply.
- Individual with at least a Masters Degree in Counselling or related discipline who is employed in the BC Post Secondary system as a Counsellor or who is recognized by the Board of Directors as functioning principally as a Counsellor.
- Individual who is currently enrolled in a graduate level degree training program in counselling or related discipline as recognized and approved by the Board of Directors.
- A former Regular Member of the Association who is no longer eligible for Regular Membership due to retirement, but who wishes to continue membership in the Association.