Open Members Meetings
Reoccuring, via Zoom
All PSCA members are invited to join Open Members Meetings to connect and consult with their fellow Post-Secondary Counsellors. In past meetings we have spoken about operational issues such as deciding on group offerings or managing crisis situations remotely, as well as counsellor concerns like coping with Zoom fatigue and feeling disconnected. Topics to discuss will be decided by the group.
These open meetings typically run once per month via Zoom. Meeting reminders and Zoom link are provided to members via email. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Meeting dates:
- Wednesday, January 27 – 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Thursday, February 18 – 1:00 to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 9 – 3:30 to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 14 – 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Wednesday, June 23 – 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Monday, July 12 – 3:30 to 4:30 pm
- Monday, August 23 – 1:00 to 2:00 pm
Meeting Minutes can be found on the Members-Only Resources page (must be logged in to view).