Apply for Membership to PSCA
PSCA invites qualified counselors and psychotherapists working at a post-secondary institution in British Columbia to become a member of our association. As a PSCA member, you will have access to professional development opportunities such as attending our Annual PSCA Conference, regional workshops, and other partner conferences. Moreover, you will have contact with colleagues who will support you in meeting challenges at the institutional level and learning about unique client issues and strategies to work with them. PSCA membership includes professionals working in post secondary counselling and our associates in the community.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounted price for Annual PSCA Conference, Regional Workshops, and partner conferences.
- Inclusion in PSCA members email listserv. Consult with other members about best practices and supports. Learn about post-secondary counselling job postings, events and news.
- Follow the PSCA Facebook page
- Association support and professional representation for post-secondary counsellors
Yearly Membership Costs (April 1st to March 31st):
- Regular Member $100
- Associate Member $100
- Student Member $50
- Retired Member $50
Please click here for more information on memberships categories.
- To apply online for a membership you need to create an account. Click “Login / Register” in the sidebar, and then “Register New Account”. Don’t forget to select the applicable “Membership category”. Once your account has been created, you can log in using the same “Login / Register” link. Here are step by step instructions for creating an account/profile.
- Once you have created and logged in to your account, click on “My Membership”, then “Membership Payment” in the sidebar to navigate to the “Update Membership” page. From here you can pay online for a new membership – or update a current membership – using PayPal. This does not require a PayPal account. Here are step by step instructions for purchasing an individual membership.
- If your institution pays for your PSCA membership, confirm this with your Chair / Coordinator or Director and have them contact our Membership Director, Erin Smith at email@example.com for instructions on payment. Here are step by step instructions for purchasing multiple memberships.